Quality of Work/Life Balance in Idyllic Pennsylvania
Position: Gastroenterology Staff Physician
Company: Major Healthcare System
Specialty: Gastroenterology; Internal Medicine
Rate: Total Income Potential! Competitive Salary; Generous Benefits Package; Relocation Assistance
Gastroenterology Physician Opportunity Description
One of the nation’s premier health systems is seeking a BE/BC Gastroenterologist to join a successful outpatient practice located in scenic Pennsylvania. This is an excellent opportunity to join an outstanding academic program with a national reputation for teaching, research, and state-of-the-art patient care.
Where You’ll Work:
- Competitive salary and generous benefits
- 1-7 call (low-impact calls)
- Work with highly qualified, friendly colleagues in a supportive health network
- Attractive area to live and work; Rich with diversity
- Participation in resident and medical student education
- Interaction with dynamic clinicians across departments and participation in innovative educational approaches in a collaborative environment
- Ranked Best Children’s Hospital in six specialties, Magnet recognition, Best Doctors® in America, and 100 Best Places to Work in Healthcare — to name a few.
- BC/BE in Gastroenterology
- MD, DO, or foreign equivalent
- Completion of accredited training program
- Outstanding patient care qualities
- Excellent location to balance your family and professional interests
- Ability to obtain a medical license to practice in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- Must be able to obtain valid federal and state narcotics certificate
- A Deep Commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion.
Located in the heart of Pennsylvania, this quintessential area brings a vibrant mix of activities with exciting nightlife, great shopping, many options for arts & culture, and a diverse array of restaurants. Nestled along the Appalachian Mountains, residents enjoy a unique and wonderful combination of small-town charm and bustling action that makes it no surprise that this area of Pennsylvania is known as one of the Best Places to Live in Pennsylvania.
For immediate and confidential consideration, please inquire with an updated copy of your CV and a letter of interest. All inquiries should be sent to Mark Foutz: [email protected] and/or [email protected]
This practice has partnered with Kaye/Bassman to provide executive search services for the academic program.
Commitment to Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion:
We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, national or ethnic origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, veteran status, and family medical or genetic information.