If you are a networking obsessed, results driven and career motivated individual, Kaye/Bassman’s Construction & Real Estate Practice wants to talk to you! We are actively seeking Executive Recruiters to complement our growing Practice. KBICer’s with a proven track record of success have assorted backgrounds in B2B & inside sales, Executive Search and/or full cycle recruitment. Additionally, individuals with an exceptionally enthusiastic attitude who are excited about taking charge of their own success are strongly encouraged to apply.
As an Executive Recruiter, you will work hands on with C-Level candidates, hiring managers and Practice Leaders while generating new business leads and developing new retained clients running a full desk/life cycle recruiting. You will learn and embody exceptional candidate & client generation, outstanding time management, the ability to prioritize and most importantly, build an unbeatable practice revolving around effective relationship building.
Requirements (must meet to be eligible)
- Minimum of three years sales experience within Professional Services
- Preferred recruiting experience
- Results driven with proven track record of success
- Recruiting experience preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Industry, client & candidate research
- Social media proficiency to connect & network with both active & passive candidates
- An entrepreneurial spirit with the ability to be a team player
- Passion and dedication to create distinctive sourcing strategies to attract candidates of the highest quality
- Flexibility & ability to overcome rejection
- High energy to keep up in a fast-paced, lively & encouraging atmosphere
Areas of Expertise
Kaye/Bassman now has over 20 areas of expertise including Banking, Insurance, Private Wealth Management, Academic Medicine, Healthcare Information Technology & Management, Nursing, Physician’s Assistant and Nurse Practitioner, Construction & Real Estate, Energy, Oil & Gas, Power Sales, Life Sciences, Genomics & Bioinformatics, Pharmaceuticals & Biotech, Medical Device, Higher Education and many more!
- Voted #1 “Best Place to Work” on five separate occasions for the DFW area heralded by The Dallas Business Journal
- Voted “The Best Company to Work for in Texas” four consecutive years by Texas Monthly Magazine
- Largest “single-site” search firm in Texas and in the top 15 nationwide
- #1 Executive Retained Search Firm in DFW by The Dallas Business Journal
- $1.2 million dollars raised for the Kaye/Bassman Foundation
- Recipient of the “Employer Excellence Award” by the Greater Dallas Chamber recognizing the “acknowledgement of outstanding workplace flexibility and best working environments”
Kaye/Bassman offers a comprehensive training program that successfully on boards you into the executive search industry. The 6-week training allows you to build a solid foundation of recruiting skills & confidence needed to execute your professional goals.
For a more personal look into the culture and environment with our company, visit our Facebook, Twitter and Instagram pages or search #KBICculture.
- As a company dedicated to giving back to the community, our Kaye Bassman Foundation has donated over $1.2 million to our deserving charities since inception 10 years ago. Our charities include Baylor Cancer Center, MDA and several others. We give back through company events, celebrations, fundraisers and community outreach.
- Sales incentive company paid trips! We’ve travelled to places like Spain, Hawaii, Mexico, France, the British Virgin Islands, Italy and everywhere in between.
- An Activity Room for breaks in between your day of generating success including ping-pong tables, massage chairs, shuffleboard, flat screen televisions, popcorn machine, bumper pool, couches, vending machines and arcade games.
- Here at Kaye/Bassman, we can find a reason to celebrate just about anything including birthday celebrations, themed parties, holiday festivities, quarterly company celebrations, happy hours, first placements and many more!
- Causal for a Cause Friday where you can support and donate to charity by wearing jeans.
Our company culture challenges and rewards the individual who thrives off the opportunity to pursue their passions while building a lasting career with one of the nation’s premier search firms.
While we operate Nationwide, we are based in Dallas, Texas off of the Toll Road and George Bush, a manageable commute from northern or southern locations.
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/kayebassman
Twitter – https://twitter.com/kayebassman
LinkedIn – http://www.linkedin.com/company/37639
Instagram – @kayebassman