Our client was established in 2014 and are doing $40M this year. They already have a backlog of $90M + for 2020. They specialize in DFH and Finish Carpentry/Millwork. Their model is planned around design-build project work. They provide turnkey services from take-off to lump sum guaranteed maximum price to job site delivery and staging.
The Senior Project Manager is responsible for managing and developing and completing all aspects of Doors, Frames, Hardware projects based on written and/or oral description. Manage all engineering detailing, project buy outs and project management duties to successfully complete jobs on time and under budget.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform all levels and types of estimating, planning, scheduling, and cost engineering of project responsibilities.
- Communicate regularly with contractors, owners, architects and suppliers.
- Accurately perform take-offs on DFH projects in the following market segments: Multi-Family Housing, High-Rise, Commercial, TI, and Healthcare for doors, frames, and complete hardware packages with installation.
- RFI’s - management and tracking.
- Change Order’s - management, tracking, pricing, executing, and billing.
- Contract Management – managing risk by understanding contractual obligations including but not limited to: Schedule, Notices, Scope and Conflict Resolution.
- Assist in managing vendor relationships, including packaging and presentation of RFQ’s and evaluation of vendor pricing.
- Create and Maintain Financial Reviews, project files and folders both physical and on drop box.
- Participate in Work in progress reports (WIP) on all projects.
- Project site visits as required including Northern California jobs and travel to jobs where needed.
- SOV/Billing utilizing Peachtree accounting software and Textura online billing.
- Managing all union and non-union Subs for all installation requirements.
- Attend meetings as required at the company offices.
- Ability to operate at a high standard above our competition.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree, Construction Management preferred.
- 5 to 7 years of project management and estimating experience on commercial large, high-rise projects.
- AVAware experience preferred.
- Excel - high level of experience
- Familiarity with Bluebeam, Microsoft Project
- Familiarity with Procore preferred