BC/BE Academic REI
Job ID: EB-1466320505
Job Title: BC/BE Academic REI
Location: Lubbock, TX
Department of OBGYN – Assistant/Associate Professor
Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center
- The Reproductive Endocrinologist will be working with 1 REI physician and 13 other faculty to better serve patients seeking infertility services in West Texas and beyond. Close-knit REI department.
- TTUHSC is recognized as a “Great College to Work For” and one of the “Best Companies to Work for in Texas®.”
- State-of-the-art Facilities: A growing practice with up-to-date REI lab to support IVF procedures. The department has a Center for Perinatal Medicine, Center for Fertility and Reproductive Surgery, Gynecology Oncology Center, and three (3) Obstetrics and Gynecology Clinics.
- OBGYN Patient Caseload: Averaging 50,000+ patient visits per year, approximately 800 gynecologic surgeries annually and 3,000 annual deliveries.
- Excellent opportunity for collaborative relationship with basic scientists, general medicine, and surgery.
- Competitive salary, exceptional state benefits including paid malpractice, PTO, vacation and sick leave, CME/Professional Development, and relocation expenses. Faculty participation in regional and national organizations is supported and encouraged.
- Texas Tech Physicians of Lubbock is the largest medical practice in West Texas.
- Electronic Health Record System: Cerner at Main Campus HSC, used by TTUHSC and University Medical Center.
- Live in a Top-Rated City: Lubbock’s natural beauty offers a mild climate with 260 days of sunshine per year, breathtaking sunrises/sunsets, and serene outdoor spaces for year-round, family-friendly adventures. Lubbock offers a college town atmosphere, affordable cost of living, minimal traffic, and high-quality public and private schools. As an actively growing community, Lubbock’s thriving metropolitan hub has new residential areas, many eclectic restaurants, lively events, a world-class art scene, and small-town charm. From cultural festivals to Texas Monthly-recognized BBQ joints to classical symphony concerts, the diverse entertainment and leisure opportunities in this “Hub City” are endless.
TTUHSC is especially interested in qualified candidates who can contribute through their research, teaching and/or service to the diversity and excellence of the academic community.
- MD or DO degree required.
- Board Certified or Board eligible by American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology, with board certification or eligibility in Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility (REI).
- Fellowship trained in Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility (REI).
- Texas state medical license or eligibility for medical licensure in the state of Texas.
- Qualifications for faculty appointment at the rank of Assistant Professor/Associate Professor or higher.
Kaye/Bassman International Corp.
Phone: (972) 265-5369 – Direct