Clinic Physician Supervisor
Job ID: EB-3315364159
Job Title: Clinic Physician Supervisor
Location: Fairfield, CA
The County of Solano seeks an experienced physician to fill the Clinic Physician Supervisor position in the County’s Family Health Services clinics. This position supervises Clinic Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants in the performance of their clinical duties and assists the Chief Medical Officer with quality assurance and administrative duties for the County’s Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) clinics. We are looking for a leader who is committed to operational excellence while having a profound impact on improving the health of our community.
In addition, the Clinic Physician Supervisor will:
- Supervises Clinic Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants in primary care clinics.
- Oversees the professional conduct and practices of medical staff; develops medical education programs and training for medical staff.
- Provides direct medical services to patients by conducting medical and physical examinations, making diagnoses, and prescribing medical and rehabilitative treatment.
- Provides medical consultation and coordinates patient management with a variety of County departments such as Mental Health Clinics, County Jails and Child Welfare Services.
- Assists management in ensuring compliance with local, State and federal laws, regulations, standards and policies in the planning and delivery of healthcare services.
- Coordinates complex medical care and discharge of patients with participating health plans and the California State prison.
- Assists management in the development of quality improvement programs; maintains and helps direct the Quality Improvement Program for Family Health Services; helps plan and implement quality incentive programs with participating health plans; and helps plan and develop new strategies for quality improvement, electronic health records and multidisciplinary teams.
- Assists management in the establishment, maintenance and review of medical policies and procedures for all clinical services.
- Represents the primary care clinics in meetings with public officials, other public agencies and civic groups in order to gather input, assess needs, develop priorities, and implement and maintain effective primary care programs.
- Medical Degree (Medical Doctor [MD] or Doctor of Osteopathy [DO]) from an accredited college or university
- Successful completion of a Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, Preventive Medicine or equivalent residency program that is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education (ACGME); and
- Two (2) years of professional level experience in a clinical/medical practice performing responsible patient evaluations and treatment of clients from diverse cultural and ethnic backgrounds.
For immediate and confidential consideration, please inquire with an updated copy of your CV and a letter of interest. All inquiries should be sent to Elaine Auerbach: email@example.com and/or firstname.lastname@example.org
Elaine Auerbach, MBA, MPH
Managing Partner & Practice Leader
Kaye/Bassman International Corp.
Phone: (972) 265-5259 – Direct
Email: email@example.com and/or firstname.lastname@example.org
- 12 Full-Fixed Paid Holidays
- 2 Partial-Fixed Paid Holidays
- 2 Floating Holidays
- 2 Weeks Vacation Per Year for the First 3 Years
- Sick Leave
- Annual Administrative Leave
- Medical, Vision, Dental, and Life Insurance
- Pension Plan
- Flexible spending Accounts
- Education Reimbursement
- And More