Director of Accounting
Job ID: EB-1760948301
Job Title: Director of Accounting
Director of Accounting
- The Director of Accounting is responsible for the oversight and coordination all finance, accounting and reporting activities. Oversight includes, but is not limited to: planning, directing, organizing, and evaluating human resource management, financial management, quality management, problem solving and decision making all in an objective and positive manner.
- Provides leadership and vision which promotes professionalism and fulfills responsibilities to the healthcare consumer and Spencer Hospital.
- Directs the preparation of all financial reports including income statements, balance sheets, audit reports and reports for government regulatory agencies.
- Possesses ability to motivate teams to produce quality materials within tight timeframes and simultaneously manage several projects.
- Coordinates all audit, cost report, insurance application and survey activities.
- Consistently analyzes financial data and presents financial reports in an accurate and timely manner, clearly communicates periodic financial statements, and monitors progress and changes to keep senior leadership abreast of the hospital’s financial status.
- Implements and maintains a system of internal controls. Ensures that all financial reporting is prepared in compliance with all financial policies and United States Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (US GAAP).
- Encourages a positive team atmosphere by effectively managing and directing the work of individuals or teams acting as a role model/mentor and sharing knowledge and skills with colleagues.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Accounting or Finance
- Master’s degree preferred but not required
- C.P.A. certification preferred but not required
For more information about this opportunity or to refer a qualified candidate, all expressions of interest (including a Resume/CV and a cover letter) must be submitted to Ann Trotter: firstname.lastname@example.org and/or email@example.com
Kaye/Bassman International Corp.
Phone: (972) 265-5251 – Direct
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org and/or email@example.com
Salary is commensurate with qualifications and experience. A comprehensive benefits package is included.
This Regional Hospital has partnered with Kaye/Bassman to fill this position. The Regional Hospital is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for the position applied for without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, military/veteran status, gender identity, or other non-merit factors. We welcome and encourage applications from minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities (including disabled veterans).