Human Resources Director
Job ID: 1825
Job Title: Human Resources Director
Location: Carrollton, TX
Kaye/Bassman has been engaged to find a Human Resources Director for top 10 specialty contractor to lead their newly created HR Department from their headquarters in Carrollton, TX reporting to the CFO. The ideal candidate is bilingual and has 10+ years in the construction industry in a progressive leadership HR role. Combined with excellent attention to detail, great communication, the ability to maintain confidentiality, and alignment with the company’s core values.
An innovator and pioneer in advanced techniques for various commercial projects. Specializing in Architectural Coatings, Shop Coatings, and Floor Coatings, they are committed to delivering beyond expectations.
- Collaborates with CFO to understand the organization’s goals and strategy related to staffing, recruiting, and retention.
- Plans, leads, develops, coordinates, and implements policies, processes, training, initiatives, and surveys to support the organization’s human resource compliance and strategy needs.
- Administers or oversees the administration of human resource programs including, but not limited to, benefits, leave; disciplinary matters; disputes and investigations; performance and talent management; morale; and training and development.
- Identifies staffing and recruiting needs; develops and executes best practices for hiring and talent management.
- Conducts research and analysis of organizational trends including review of reports and metrics from the organization’s human resource information system (HRIS) or talent management system
- Monitors and ensures the organization’s compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommends best practices; reviews and modifies policies and practices to maintain compliance.
- Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law; applies this knowledge to communicate changes in policy, practice, and resources to upper management.
- Develops, implements & delivers to HR departmental budget.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Great interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Superb analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Ability to adapt to the needs of the organization and employees.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and delegate them when appropriate.
- Ability to communicate with all levels within the organization from field to C-Suite.
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations, as related to construction preferred.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Ability to quickly learn the organization’s ERP, and identify and implement an HRIS & talent management system.
- A leader that is strategic and tactical; is not shy to roll up their sleeves and be hands-on with objectives.
Education and Experience:
- 5-10 Years of Construction or related experience, working with all levels of the employee base.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field required; Master’s degree preferred.
- 5+ years of human resource management experience required.
- SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP is highly preferred.
- Great work environment.
- Paid Holidays.
- Flexible Paid Vacation.
- Vision, Life, & more.
Please click on Apply Online button or send resume to Jeff Wittenberg, Managing Director & Practice Leader, (972) 265-5247, email@example.com.