Maternal-Fetal Medicine Physician
Job ID: EB-1035003591
Job Title: Maternal-Fetal Medicine Physician
Location: Lubbock, TX
UMC Health System | Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center
- UMC is a top public hospital for the citizens of Lubbock County and employs a diverse team of over 4,600 employees. And UMC has never served more patients than today with 495 beds.
- UMC Maternity & Newborn Services: Labor & Delivery, Newborn Hearing Screening (“distinguished” certification), a 41-bed Level IV, Baby-Friendly Designated, Breast Feeding, and Grand Expectations.
- State-of-the-art Facilities/Clinics: Up-to-date clinical Ob/Gyn labs to support medical procedures. The department has a Center for Perinatal Medicine, Center for Fertility and Reproductive Surgery, Gynecology Oncology Center, and three (3) Obstetrics and Gynecology Clinics.
- Ob/Gyn Patient Caseload at TTUHSC: Averaging 50,000+ patient visits per year, approximately 800 gynecologic surgeries annually and 3,000 annual deliveries.
- Competitive salary, exceptional state benefits including paid malpractice, PTO, vacation and sick leave, CME/Professional Development, and relocation expenses.
- Texas Tech Physicians of Lubbock is the largest medical practice in West Texas.
- Electronic Health Record System: Cerner at Main Campus HSC, used by both UMC and TTUHSC.
- Live in a Top-Rated City: Lubbock’s natural beauty offers a mild climate with 260 days of sunshine per year, breathtaking sunrises/sunsets, and serene outdoor spaces for year-round, family-friendly adventures. Lubbock offers a college town atmosphere, affordable cost of living, minimal traffic, and high-quality public and private schools. As an actively growing community, this thriving metropolitan hub in West Texas has new residential areas, many eclectic restaurants, lively events, and a world-class arts scene. From cultural festivals to Texas Monthly-recognized BBQ joints to classical symphony concerts, the diverse entertainment and leisure opportunities in this “Hub City” are endless.
- MD or DO degree required.
- Current Board Certification or eligibility in Maternal-Fetal Medicine (MFM) by the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology (ABOG).
- Trained in Maternal-Fetal Medicine, interested in patient care and teaching, collegial personality.
- Texas state medical license or eligibility for medical licensure in the state of Texas.
- A Deep Commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion.
Potential to have a faculty appointment at the rank of Assistant/Associate Professor or higher depending on qualifications and experience.
Kaye/Bassman International Corp.
Phone: (972) 265-5369 – Direct