Operations Supervisor (3rd Shift)
Job ID: EB-1483622666
Job Title: Operations Supervisor (3rd Shift)
Location: Lecompte, Louisiana
The Operations Supervisor (third shift) will lead all production and operating processes by being responsible for the operations agenda and leading an engaged team that will execute business deliverables. In this role, you will ensure safety, quality, cost, delivery, and morale objectives are met.
- Directly operate or supervise the operation of the whole production line, lead all staff in the shift, including contract workers
- Monitor and maintain proper safety requirements in the shift to ensure the safety of the staff.
- Monitor and maintain the quality to ensure the products meet the required standards.
- Provide training to the staff on relevant environmental health and safety requirements to ensure that all staff are trained in accordance with regulations.
- Responsible for personnel decisions related to hiring, performance and disciplinary actions for your direct reports.
- You will also spend time completing the same tasks as employees on your team.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of two years of experience in production and warehouse management
- Minimum of one year of experience supervising the operation of the whole production line
- Excellent leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills. Can communicate with all levels in the plant.
Competitive Base Salary + Bonus Eligible
Relocation Assistance Available – No Overtime Eligible – No Must be willing to travel occasionally.
For additional information please contact Owen Carryl at Kaye/Bassman International Phone: 972-265-5307 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org