Job ID: 1926
Job Title: Project Engineer
Location: San Francisco, CA
- Assists in the logging of, controlling and distribution of contract drawings
- Support the initial set-up of the job management system
- Assists with the preparation of subcontractor scopes of work, bid package development and distribution and the identification and solicitation of subcontractors and suppliers
- Support the process of constructability reviews of various forms construction documentation.
- Assists in the development and implementation of the site utilization plan
- Assists Project Manager/Superintendent in the review and coordination of the Project Safety and Loss Prevention and Quality Control Program
- Helps organize and schedule pre-work subcontractor orientation meetings ensuring agendas are prepared and circulated. Documentation is completed for each subcontractor including material deliveries, site specific safety and quality issues
- Prepares, updates and circulates the submittal and RFI logs. Coordinate, distributes and maintains logs related to the distribution of drawings to subcontractors and the Project Management and Superintendent Teams. Responsible for processing all submittal data and shop drawings to ensure project schedules are expedited and materials are delivered on time
Education and/or Experience
- Associate or Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Management, Engineering or other related field.
- A minimum of 0-1 years of project engineer experience or other construction related trade experience is desirable.