Psychiatrist - Child Faculty
Job ID: EB-1822485897
Job Title: Psychiatrist – Child Faculty
Location: El Paso, TX
Academic Chief/Leadership Positions in Adult & Child Psychiatry
Help shape a shared vision for Psychiatric Services in Texas and beyond
- TTUHSCEP is recognized as one of the “Best Companies to Work for in Texas®.”
- Interdisciplinary Teamwork across the Psychiatry Department and the School of Medicine provide a rich, collaborative environment for intellectual, professional, and personal growth.
- Psychiatry Faculty:5-Adult Psychiatrists, 4 Child Psychiatrists, and 3 Psychologists.
- ACGME Training Programs in Adult Psychiatry, IM/Psychiatry, Child and Adolescent Fellowship, and Geriatric Fellowship provide mental health care to a diverse population using a cultural and language-relevant approach.
- TTUHSCEP physicians are consistently ranked on the Best Doctors in America list year-after-year.
- World-Class Research conducted at the Southwest Brain Bank. Grant funding for Texas Child Mental Health Consortium, Brain and Behavioral Research Foundation, etc.
- Electronic Health Record System: Cerner and AthenaHealth (Centricity) available.
- Competitive salary, exceptional state benefits including paid malpractice, PTO, vacation and sick leave, CME/Professional Development, and relocation expenses. Faculty participation in regional and national organizations is supported and encouraged. Rank commensurate with experience and qualification.
- Career advancement and promotional opportunities in Psychiatry Leadership based on your specialty interest.
- Live in “The Sun City”: Located in a region unlike any other in the Lone Star State, El Paso ranks as one of the safest, fastest growing, and best places to live in the United States. Nestled at the base of the Rocky Mountains, the arid setting of El Paso – with 302 days of sunshine a year – offers year-round outdoor adventures and a diverse mix of leisure and cultural pursuits. No state income tax, low cost of living, a local emphasis on high-quality education, and the expansive growth of the TTUHSC-EP makes El Paso an exciting place to call home.
- M.D. or D.O. degree required.
- Board certified in Psychiatry by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology (ABPN) or hold credentials deemed equivalent to Certification by the ACGME’s Psychiatry Residency Review Committee.
- Successful completion of ACGME approved residency program in Psychiatry; Completion of post-doctoral fellowship preferred.
- Texas state medical license or eligibility for medical licensure in the state of Texas.
- Regional or emerging national reputation for the rank of Assistant Professor/Associate Professor or higher.
Sr. Search Consultant – Academic Psychiatry
Kaye/Bassman International Corp.
Phone: (972) 265-5306 – Direct
Email: email@example.com and/or firstname.lastname@example.org Compensation + Benefits:
The salary of the finalist(s) selected for this role will be set based on a variety of factors, including but not limited to skill, knowledge, experience, education, and credentials. TTUHSC-EP offers competitive pay and a full benefits package that includes 401(k), Health, Dental and Vision insurance, paid vacation, sick, and holidays.