Job ID: EB-2042220061
Job Title: Residency Program Director, OBGYN
Location: Fort Worth, TX
OB/GYN Residency Program Director
Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Texas Health Resources (THR), the nation’s highest-ranked health system and Fortune’s Top 10 Best Company to Work For®, lives a mission to improve the health and wellness of the people within its communities. Texas Health, one of the largest in the United States with 29 hospital locations and more than 395 access points across the greater Dallas-Fort Worth (DFW) region, cares for more patients than any other health care provider in North Texas. We continually invest in new technologies, therapies, and facilities to advance care for the many patients we serve.
THR has invested significantly toward the expansion of graduate medical education (GME) programs and is seeking a seasoned physician educator to spearhead the creation of Texas Health’s first Obstetrics & Gynecology Residency Program. The founding Program Director for the OB/GYN Residency Program at Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth will join this nationally ranked Top 10 Best Hospital in the Dallas-Fort Worth area.
Texas Health offers multiple GME residency programs in locations throughout North Texas, including Dallas, Fort Worth, Hurst-Euless-Bedford, and Denton. The OB/GYN Residency Program Director will be supported by a growing number of accomplished, energetic faculty members and will have the opportunity to implement innovative ideas for training, curriculum, scholarship, and clinical services. Our strong partnerships with academic affiliates and clinical partners across North Texas are committed to helping address the physician shortage and increasing accessible obstetric and gynecological care to North Texans.
The OB/GYN Residency Program Director is responsible for the leadership, organization, operation, and general administration of the OB/GYN Residency Program. The Program Director establishes the strategic direction of the program and is responsible for the standards, quality, and reputation of the program. The Program Director is expected to integrate the program with physician practices and hospital clinical services in a manner that enhances value, quality, and promotes an optimal environment for professional practice and medical education. Individuals from diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
The successful candidate must be an MD/DO who is Board-certified/-eligible in obstetrics and gynecology (ABOG or AOBOG-certified or hold credentials deemed equivalent to Certification by the ACGME’s OB/GYN RRC) with demonstrated clinical competence as a practicing physician and a minimum of three (3) years of documented educational and/or administrative experience in an ACGME-accredited OB/GYN program is required.
- Access to a brand-new, nine-story tower (44 patient beds, 15 surgical suites), featuring cutting-edge surgical suites that accommodate the latest surgical equipment and technologies.
- Strong collaborations with the OB/GYN services through Texas Health Women’s Care.
- Highly competitive compensation package including generous CME, educational resources, clinician wellness program, and faculty development funding.
- High quality of life and low cost of living in the fastest-growing region: North Texas and the DFW area rank among the Best Cities to Live in America.
- Live in a vibrant location: The Dallas-Fort Worth area is a culturally diverse metropolitan region with affordable housing, a thriving culinary scene, world-renowned arts districts, major professional sports teams, trendy entertainment venues, and unparalleled shopping opportunities.
- THR Employee engagement and physician engagement scores are among the highest in the health care industry.
For immediate and confidential consideration, qualified and interested candidates should apply with a CV and a letter of interest. All expressions of interest must be sent to Eric Dickerson: firstname.lastname@example.org and/or email@example.com
Managing Director & Sr. Practice Leader
Kaye/Bassman International Corp.
Phone: (972) 265-5245 – Direct
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org and/or email@example.com
Texas Health Resources has partnered with Kaye/Bassman to conduct executive search services to fill this position for the Department of GME.
Texas Health Resources is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.