Senior Project Manager
Job ID: 1929
Job Title: Senior Project Manager
Location: Tempe, AZ
Project Development and Management:
- Assist with responding to Requests for Proposals and Bid Estimates.
- Assure that Owner Agreement is signed before starting work or that senior management is in agreement with a different course of action.
- Review and comply with all aspects of the Owner Agreement; assure that project team understands the special requirements of the project and contract documents.
- Perform all required pre-construction services on a project.
- Manage project team personnel.
- Manage the development of and review all project estimates and schedules.
- Manage the project administrative requirements for a project in conformance with the Project Management Procedures Manual.
- Manage the Cost Control procedures for a project.
- Responsible and accountable for monthly total project cost projections and review with direct report for that project.
- Review construction team’s activities and field issues with the Superintendent or General Superintendent (as appropriate).
- Negotiate with subcontractors regarding subcontract agreement and change orders.
- Enforce subcontractor’s compliance with subcontract agreements including all insurance and bonding requirements.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of 5 years experience as a Project Manager. Demonstration of managerial abilities, excellent communication skills, and refined business judgment. Excellent understanding of Enterprise software, budget/commitment differentiation, cost control techniques, and cost projection procedures
- Educational and experience requirements include: 4 year engineering or business degree or equivalent-related experience