Senior Project Manager
Job ID: 1934
Job Title: Senior Project Manager
Location: Greenville, SC
The Senior Project Manager is responsible for leading, managing and providing oversight of assigned Projects with the goal of meeting the Client’s needs and exceeding their expectations by delivering quality facilities on schedule and at the most competitive prices. The Senior Project Manager is expected to develop and maintaining relationships with new and existing clients and subcontractors to support the growth of the company.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist Project Team in the development of the construction schedule
- Manage project schedule and drive construction site progress to achieve completion of the Project on-time and on-budget
- Selects, coordinates and oversees subcontractors working on various phases of the Projects
- Work with Project Team to develop and issue Subcontracts and Purchase Orders
- Provide leadership to the Project Team
- Support Project Superintendent in the execution of Project
- Responsible for proper administration of construction contracts and for obtaining all necessary permits and licenses
- Manage the preparation and execution of the Project closeout process
- Overall financial responsibility against established budget, including Change Orders
- Consistent and clear communication with internal and external customers
- Manage project closeout phase including all requirements needed to close a Project
- Consistently demonstrate professional credibility, integrity, trust and commitment
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management, Construction Science or Civil Engineering
- 10+ years of experience in Construction Project Management with emphasis on Design-Build and Industrial/Manufacturing
- Experience with projects in the following areas: Data Centers, Healthcare, Pharma, Cold Storage and/or Medium to Large Scale Manufacturing,
- Strong technical background and experience preferred.
- Superior communication and presentation skills, with a strong ability to influence decisions of team members, partners and customers.