Supply Chain Manager
Job ID: EB-1573271165
Job Title: Supply Chain Manager
Location: Suburb of Chicago, IL
Work for one of North America’s premier dairy ingredient companies with a great leadership team, offers employees opportunities to gain experience, competitive compensation, and employee appreciation.
Company Information: Our client uses both dairy and non-dairy ingredients to create flavor profiles consumers want. Over a Century of dairy process and global applications expertise have given our client the world’s largest portfolio of authentic dairy and dairy-free flavors. Their extensive portfolio of dairy flavors improves taste profiles for Cheese, Butter, Sweet Dairy, Cream, and Milk, while also delivering unique functional value in the masking and mouthfeel of plant-based products.
We Value and Appreciate Our Employees:
- Competitive Compensation + Relocation Assistance + Tuition assistance
- Full benefits including health, international travel medical, dental, vision, life, disability and LTC.
- Generous PTO, with addition time to Give Back and celebrate birthdays.
- 401(k) matching and profit-sharing
- Bonus structure, including holiday and $1,000 sign-on
Your Role with the Company:
Lead and manage a team responsible for all aspects of ordering and purchasing products, coordinating, and scheduling transportation, logistics and optimizing inventory levels.
Reports To: Chief Operating Officer 3 Direct Reports: Global Logistic Supervisor and two Buyers
- Bachelor’s degree
- 7+ years of supply chain, Import-Export and global logistic experience in a global or multi regional food ingredient or food manufacturing company.
- 5+ years of people leadership experience
- Can read, write, comprehend written, electronic, spoken instructions, memos, correspondence, communicate verbally by phone and electronically in a professional manner in English.
- Ability to Effectively present information in one-on-one, large, and small group situations to customers, clients, or other employees.
- Ability to Compile data into reports and summaries.
- Ability to Listen to customer needs and respond with appropriate product proposals.
- Ability to Comply with procedures in completing written documentation of sales or calls.
- Can compute in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to Compute rates, ratios, and percents and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Ability to Perform mathematical operations using various units of money, weight, volume, and distance.
- Fluent with using and preparing worksheets and pivot tables.
- Ability to Work independently to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to Develop positive customer relationships and respond to inquiries or complaints from customers in a proactive manner.
- Ability to Interpret an extensive variety of technical instruction in mathematical or diagram form and to deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office and ability to learn and use all internal business software.
For additional information please contact Owen Carryl at Kaye/Bassman Intl.