Director of Pharmacy
Job ID: EB-1685332379
Job Title: Director of Pharmacy
Location: Kankakee, IL
Clinical Excellence. Outstanding Experiences. Superior Quality and Safety because…It Matters: Riverside Healthcare, a nation’s Top Hospital and Great Place to Work in Healthcare, is a fully integrated healthcare system offering comprehensive health services to more than 450,000 patients each year across its high-performing network of care in the greater Kankakee area.
At Riverside Healthcare, truly progressive medicine, remarkable approaches to improving patient experiences, and innovative operations are being delivered within state-of-the-art facilities throughout Chicago’s southwest suburbs and East-Central Illinois. To continue this trajectory of superior performance and clinical excellence, the Director of Pharmacy at Riverside Healthcare will direct the pharmacy practice and is responsible for the strategic planning and implementation of system-wide pharmacy services across the continuum.
Pharmacist Services include, but are not limited to:
- Assessing patient needs, including disease-specific characteristics into medication therapy, adjusting care according to patient response, and providing clinical interventions to detect, mitigate, and prevent medication adverse events.
- Providing medication and practice-related education/training and actively serve as preceptors for doctor of pharmacy students and residents.
The Pharmacy Director will be fully supported, have access to advanced technologies, as well as have access to the rich experiences and resources of this well established and expanding community medical center (award-winning 312-bed hospital).
- Benefit from a 55-year commitment to the community.
- Access to several community, primary, and specialty health centers throughout the region designed to create a collaborative work and patient-centered environment.
- Clinical Excellence: Riverside is the area’s only Magnet® Designated hospital and is ranked among the Top 5% of hospitals nationwide for its clinical performance. Named a Distinguished Hospital for Clinical Excellence and Patient Safety Awardby Healthgrades.
- A Great Place to Work: Consistently recognized as one of the 150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare by Becker’s Hospital Review, Riverside has received national and state accolades for its employee health and wellness programs.
- Riverside Medical Group: is a strong network of primary care and specialty providers including more than 175 physicians and advanced practice providers at locations throughout the region.
- Competitive salaries + comprehensive fringe benefits package options that provide security for you and your family.
- Chicago has been voted the Best Big City in the U.S. for an unprecedented fifth year in a row.
For immediate and confidential consideration, please inquire with an updated copy of your Resume/CV and a letter of interest. All inquiries should be sent to Gordon Webb: email@example.com and/or firstname.lastname@example.org
Managing Partner & Practice Leader
Kaye/Bassman International Corp.
Phone: (972) 265-5256 – Direct
Email: email@example.com and/or firstname.lastname@example.org
Riverside Healthcare has partnered with Kaye/Bassman to lead the recruitment for the Department of Pharmacy.
Riverside Healthcare is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.