Sr. Regulatory Affairs Manager
Job ID: EB-1463714788
Job Title: Sr. Regulatory Affairs Manager
Work for one of the leading beverage manufacturers in North America with a great leadership team, offers employees tremendous opportunities for career advancement, competitive compensation, and employee appreciation.
The company is a major beverage manufacturer in North America. They have leadership positions in soft drinks, specialty coffee and tea, water, juice and juice drinks, and mixers, and they market the #1 single-serve coffee brewing system in the U.S. They are recipients of numerous awards including Fortune’s World’s Most Admired Companies 2021, Newsweek America’s Most Responsible Companies 2021, and Forbes World’s Best Employers 2020. The company has annual revenue of more than $11 billion, 27,000 employees and manufactures a wide range of hot and cold beverages.
We Value and Appreciate Our Employees:
- Competitive Compensation, great benefits, 401(k) matching, Paid Holidays and Time Off, FSA
Your Role with the Company:
The Sr Regulatory Affairs Manager creates, owns, and drives the agenda for Regulatory Affairs. This is accomplished by managing the operational activities of the Regulatory Affairs team while concurrently keeping abreast of regulatory issues that affect the company’s products. The Sr Regulatory Affairs Manager must have excellent leadership skills with experience and expertise in managing a regulatory team, which includes coaching and developing team members.
This position is based in Frisco, TX and will have a hybrid schedule (3 days in the office/2 days remote)
The position reports to the Director of Nutrition, Scientific & Regulatory Affairs and has 5 direct reports
- Bachelor’s degree in a scientific field (Chemistry, Food Science, Nutrition). Masters preferred.
- 10+ years of experience in Regulatory Affairs in a Consumer-Packaged Goods company
- 7+ years of experience managing a Regulatory team
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to work independently and confidently on projects and initiatives and have judgement to delegate when appropriate.
- Proven ability to build, mentor and coach a successful team.
- Coach team to independently define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions and confidently support them when challenged.
- Proactively prioritize and coordinate tasks, with a great degree of flexibility.
- Exceptional willingness and propensity for collaboration, relationship & team building. Strong multi-task project and people management skills with a focus on attention to detail.
- Excellent communication, influence, and external presence skills.
- Exceptional ability to anticipate and address issues in a proactive manner.
- Good knowledge of computer applications (MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, Adobe Acrobat, MS Access, Optiva).
For additional information please contact Owen Carryl at Kaye/Bassman International Phone: 972-265-5307 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org